Welcome to our new blog! We are happy you’re here. Hope you enjoy getting a peek into our world as it is right now…raising three kids, being a designer in the real estate business and living through a massive DIY kitchen renovation. It’s messy but hey! We’re used to it!
Some people will say, “I don’t know how you can live in a construction zone! I could never do it! You’re amazing!” My thoughts:
- Why, Thanks!
- Wow, I certainly do seem to be okay with living in a construction zone.
- It IS awfully messy and I don’t really mind that much.
- What kind of people live in a pig sty and don’t even care?
- Am I a pig?
- I need to clean this mess up.
- Turns out, the mess is all from my kids, minus a few tools from the hubs.
- My KIDS are pigs!
- When I go to other people’s houses, it’s really clean over there.
- I’m doing a terrible job! My kids are undisciplined slobs!
Intervention from Hubs: “They told me they spent the whole day cleaning before we came.”
Ahhh…things are okay again.